Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hello

Hi and welcome to my first ever blog page. Seems like all the cool people are doing it. So I'm gonna pretend to be one of them and do it too lol. My name is Lak Lim and I am a freelance artist, aspiring to become a comic book penciller. I have worked as a sketch card artist for Upperdeck( Marvel Masterpieces 3, Iron Man Movie 2 ) 5FINITY( Greatest American Hero, Zombies vs Cheerleaders, Moonstone Maximum )and currently working for Rittenhouse on Marvel 70th Anniversary. I will be using this blog page to give updates on projects I am working on as well as conventions I will be attending. As soon as I figure out how to post images, I'll have some up here as well. Please bear with me as I am still new to this. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see/hear from you soon. Take care

- Lak

No comments:

Post a Comment