Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Car Wreck

While driving to meet my girlfriend for some pho (vietnamese noodle soup) I was rear ended at a freeway entrance. While waiting for the signal light to turn green. I heard a screeching sound when the truck tried to break as I saw it coming towards me in the rear veiw mirrior. I tried to accelerate to avoid or lessen the impact of the accident but it was too late. My car bumper was shoved into my trunk and part of the bumper was pressing against my tire. No one was noticably hurt. I did get whiplashed and have neck and back ache. But I think it would have been more serious had I not accelerated as I did. I exchanged info and contacted the insurance companies. I called the guys insurance company twice and left messages already but have yet to hear from them. They obviously don't want to pay but my car needs to be repaired. All I can do is just wait to hear from them I guess.

- Lak

No comments:

Post a Comment