Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Momoiro Clover Z

Around last Oct I discovered an Idol group on Youtube called Momoiro Clover Z. Normally I don't care for idols. To be honest, if they weren't dressed up looking somewhat like power rangers. I wouldn't have taken the time to check out the video as I saw a thumbnail of them on the right side of the Youtube page. But because they did, I clicked. And I was blown away by their live performance. Never have I witnessed a performing group and its audience so in synch with each other. It was as if they were feeding off the energy of the other and it was the first time I have ever wanted to actually attend a concert. The above video is what I saw. I quickly searched Youtube for more videos of them and learned more about them. From their very humble beginnings as lowly street level performers who grew in popularity due to their funny charm and hard work. They all traveled in a van and performed with a very limited budget ( almost none lol ). They are definitely not the typical idols. Now after a few years, they basically rule the idol world as Momoiro Clover Z. Yet they still maintain their enthusiasm and continue to work hard with a smile. Today I am happy to received my copy of a collection of their indie albums. Which I wasn't around the first time to get. Below are all 3 editions. Regular CD, Limited Edition A which comes with CD + Blu-ray, and Limited Edition B which comes with CD+ DVD. Time to copy it into my music library.

No comments:

Post a Comment