Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Upperdeck

Upperdeck is back with new sketch card sets. I was invited but declined to work on the Thor sketch card set due to scheduling issues. But I did work on Marvel Beginnings which I sent back to Upperdeck earlier today. Next up is Captain America sketch cards. I'm also working on some cards for the Treasure Chest Foundation which gives its proceeds to children in need. I will soon be receiving my first card work from Axebone studios for their Dungeon Dolls set. And should be receiving a new set from Rittenhouse that is yet to be revealed. So I'm still doing sketch card work for now.

I also started doing a UStream artcast show every Tuesday at 5pm (PST). Its basically me drawing live from my webcam and people have the option of chatting with me or other viewers on the show. You just need to sign up with Ustream to be able to chat. Otherwise you can just watch as a guest. My Ustream channel is ...
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/lakcoo2u
Sorry, apparently I don't know how to enable links -___-

No comments:

Post a Comment